domingo, 18 de janeiro de 2009

Nothing Else



My Angel! Clipped wings, I know.
Wanders in darkness, on grimy ground.
In a forest, unclean, unsound.
Everything, everything's gone wild.
Make land for the cows to graze,
Leaflets scatter around to advertise.
Sellout....

A swamp, in it hands streched out
To catch a passing dime.
Donations to the rich,
Widened opavements for the poor,
Somewhere else to lie.
But my friend the carriage door
Stands slightly ajar,
And I know clipped wings make uneasy flight,
But we've gotta reach!

A place where the feast never ends,
When the music celebrates.
In a time when darkness belongs
To night's skies and
N
othing else.

Tomorrow my spirit's seen,
Fears today my mind,
Soul aches to deep,
Always craves my body to reach

A place where the feast never ends
A moment when the music celebrates
And a time where darkness belongs to night's skies and
Nothing else!


Archive

Maravilhoso!!!

0 fragmento(s) de riso: