sábado, 13 de junho de 2009

Clementine: What do you want, Joel?
Joel: I don't know. I want you to wait for... just a while.
Clementine: Okay.
Joel: Really?
Clementine: I'm not a concept, Joel. I'm just a fucked-up girl who's looking for my own peace of mind.
Clementine: I'm not perfect.
Joel: I can't see anything that I don't like about you. Right now I can't.
Clementine: But you will. But you will. You know, you will think of things, and I'll get bored with you and feel trapped... because that's what happens with me.
Joel: Okay.
Clementine: Okay.

3 fragmento(s) de riso:

Coisas Miméticas disse...

Olá!

Chamo-me Daniela e gostava de apresentar o meu blog com peças feitas por mim.

www.art-and-creation.blogspot.com

Muito obrigada! =)

One of the boogies disse...

Essa é sem duvida a minha cena favorita de todo o filme.

=D
Brutalidade de cena que foste escolher

Mitghefüll

Carlos disse...

Isto kuando duas pessoas sao suposto ficar juntas é no que dá lol.