domingo, 7 de junho de 2009

Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

























Too many guys think I'm a concept, or I complete them, or I'm gonna make them alive. But I'm just a fucked-up girl who's lookin' for my own peace of mind; don't assign me yours.

Clementine

4 fragmento(s) de riso:

JP disse...

e de repente pensei: será que falei com ela acerca deste filme? é que estive a pensar nele a semana toda. é o único filme original que tenho :p
mas já que pões quotes aqui vai a minha preferida do filme:

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.

:) *

* na boca. claro!

One of the boogies disse...

Best movie...ever...

Clementine: This is it, Joel. It's going to be gone soon.
Joel: I know.
Clementine: What do we do?
Joel: Enjoy it.

brilhante

André jesus disse...

Tenho de ver isto!

Salvador d'Almeida disse...

...
"ok"

eu nem sou de citações e por isso so citei uma palavra, a melhor.